REGIONAL / ALL-STATE AUDITION RESOURCES

The Arizona Regional and All-State Audition consists of the performance of a required solo for 60% of the total points followed by a sight reading audition for the remaining 40%. Below are links to the previous sight reading examples and information on the required solo pieces to assist in the preparation of the auditions.

SOLO RESOURCES

REGIONAL SIGHT READING EXAMPLES

ALL-STATE SIGHT READING EXAMPLES